We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developers and Analysts to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis.
- 2+ yrs experience as a Power BI/Tableau/Qlik Developer with industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g., dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP)
- Good exposure on working on ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework any prior hands-on with any ETL tools would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with other BI technologies (e.g., Microsoft Power BI including writing DAX, Tableau, SSRS, SSAS) would be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL queries, Performance tuning on reporting services on reporting layers like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS), Power BI, Tableau, etc
- Expert knowledge using advanced calculations on the BI tools (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table, cross-tab)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge on any of the cloud services (Preferred: Azure) is an added advantage
Your primary role will be to enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions with Power BI as primary BI skill
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms with Power BI
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Understand any BI level SLA’s and taking care of BI performance tuning