Know More About Facts N Data
Who We Are
Founded by professionals with 18-30 years of hands-on Research & Advanced Analytics experience in leadership positions in leading MNCs,
Facts n Data has pioneered over a dozen advanced Analytics algorithms to solve complex Marketing issues.
We are the Data Scientists cum Technologists for the CMO/ CEO community and help them by synthesizing facts with relevant data to provide scientific analysis and expert interpretation. We are tool and technique agnostic and our space is area of operation is depicted below:
Our name is derived from our philosophy.
We strongly believe that analysis of data without the context (facts), and analysis of Facts without Data often provide an incomplete picture. Hence, assessment of the complete picture necessitates a scientific analysis of data in the context of facts.
Keeping the “True” business objective at the core, in the context of Facts and Data, a Scientific Analysis using techniques across subject domains, facilitated by appropriate Tools should be done. In that sense we believe that the Technique used could belong to any or multiple domains such as Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Modelling, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Text Analytics, Text Mining, Data Mining, Simulation, Simulation Response Modelling, to name a few. Also that Tools are just facilitators all Tools have certain strengths and weaknesses. As such, out experience suggests that none of the Tools available is the “Ultimate” tool, and some algorithms in one tool are more efficient than those on another. Keeping this in view, Facts n Data is a Tool Agnostic Consulting Company.Our consultants use a combination of :
SAS Family of Tools: SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Text Miner
IBM SPSS Family of Tools: SPSS Statistics, SPSS Modeler, SPSS Amos, SPSS Sample Power, SPSS Text Modeler
Open Source Tools: R, KNME, others: Rapidminer
Facts n DataTM is driven by a sound Analytics philosophy, core principles of which are:
- Big Data implementation has no meaning unless complimented by scientific Analytics support
- Any analysis without keeping context and business objective in mind does not give desired benefits
- The boundary between Business Intelligence and Data Analytics is very thin and porous
- To obtain desired business objective, in the context of facts, two dimensions of data, namely, Type (Qualitative/ Quantitative) and Nature (Internal/ External) must be considered and all possible relevant data must be leveraged – data analytics is not only mathematical/ statistical analysis of structured data alone
- Information paucity is as bad as Information overload for an enterprise
- Data Analytics is NOT just Descriptive, Prescriptive and Predictive – the true potential of it lies in being able to “Make Future Happen”
- True Data Analytics objectives can not be reached by relying only on one stream of knowledge such as Statistics or Mathematics – its true potential lies in leveraging on a combination of streams such as Statistics, Mathematics, Natural Language Processing, Econometrics, Psychometrics, Operations Research, to name a few
- At times, extremely complex problems may have very simple answers and extremely complex problems may have very complex solutions – Analyst should be a slave of Business Objective, not the technique involved
- Analysis of unstructured data, such as Text Data, Social Media data, Customer emails, Call Centre transcripts often hold many more valuable insights than structured data
We are the Data Scientists cum Technologists for the CMO/ CEOP community and help them by synthesizing facts with relevant data to provide scientific analysis and expert interpretation. We are tool and technique agnostic focusing only on the business Issue.
New Delhi, India: +91-98 10 22 84 02
New York, USA: +1-347-53 53 001
Reading, UK: +1-118-20 40 001
Mumbai, India: +91-70 11 90 06 96
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org